Monday, January 20, 2014

Steve Lafler Paintings on EBay

I've put a bunch of my acrylic paintings up on EBay at great prices. Here's an opportunity to get a sweet piece of art that won't break the bank.

Here they are--each image is followed by a link to it's EBay auction page for the piece. The starting prices for each auction are listed.


Yes, when Dennis is bombed, there are three letter "n" in his name...





Caveat emptor: My scanner is not the best, the colors are more vibrant that depicted here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Having launched my own recruitment and employment agency (Oakland House Recruitment LTD), I found your post to be extremely refreshing.

I'm struggling with marketing and advertising my services thus far; but I believe you've gave me some further insight into the industry that I can now use! Thanks!

Andy Ankers said...

Being in the painting and decorating trade, I have found this post to be valuable use for the future, thank you for sharing!

Andy said...

Just starting out as my own Magento eCommerce Business this has helped. Thank you.

Romero said...

Ihre Analyse war sehr detailliert und ich war beeindruckt von Ihrer Liebe zum Detail. Die Informationen, die Sie in Ihrem Beitrag bereitgestellt haben, waren für mich bei meiner eigenen Recherche wertvoll. Wenn Sie Ihre Produktivität und Effizienz verbessern möchten, ist es eine gute Idee, mit dem test click zu beginnen. Mit dieser Technik können Sie sich über einen längeren Zeitraum auf eine Aufgabe konzentrieren.