Friday, August 10, 2012

Custom T-Shirt Marketing Tip

And really, this applies to any small business. I just happen to be in the custom T-Shirt business.

Your success depends entirely on your relationships with current and potential clients, and how you dialog with them.

Sometimes in thinking of marketing, I see it as an abstract problem of putting out a blast of information through three or four marketing channels to garner enough business.

I tend to forget, unless I am talking to someone about printing their custom T-Shirt order, I'm not doing business!

Steve

2 comments:

Sherwani said...

I appreciate the work of all people who share information with others. Great Blog!

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting this type of great content…I was looking for something like this.I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such type of nice blogs.Keep sharing.thanks.
Online t Shirts India | Design t Shirt Online