Monday, September 22, 2008

Steve's Online Gallery



I've posted my inventory of paintings at stevelafler.net, I'll be adding stuff to this page as it emerges from my studio.
Featured here are Jelly fish vortex and Mr. Transtastic.

There is a range of work old and new, all offered at decent prices.

I handle billing / payment via Paypal. Shipping is via DHL, which is included in the prices as marked. DHL takes two days to zip stuff from my home in Mexico to the U.S.
It's my policy to offer a money back guarantee if any work arrives damaged.

1 comment:

paulsmith198914@gmail.com said...

Thanks for sharing your classic inventory of paintings! I'm loving them:) So, when are you planning to add some stuff here? Our resume editing service - edit-ing.services can help you in this situation, without a doubt!